Developing Effective First-Line Leaders
First-line leaders are the largest and arguably most important group in any organization, directly supervising 80% of employees.
How Forum Helps
First-line managers are often promoted to their position due to proficiency at a technical skill. Our program develops these managers to be the drivers and communicators of strategy within their organization.
Developing first-line leaders allows them to:
- Think like a leader
- Engage people
- Coach your team
- Get results through others
The First-Line Leadership kit
- Infographic: The Traps of First-line Leaders
- White Paper: The Smartest Investment You Can Make: Develop Your First-Line Leaders
- Webinar: 4 Keys to Effective First-Line Leadership
- Research: How can Leaders Increase Employee Engagement
- Fact Sheet: First-Line Essentials