Economic uncertainty and market complexity have employees feeling anxious and overwhelmed. As a result, people are less willing to exert “discretionary energy” on innovation, collaboration, or other behaviors required to excel today.
Join Maggie Walsh, Forum’s VP and Lead of our Leadership Practice, on an April 24th webinar as she ‘pulls back the curtain’ to reveal tactics that enable leaders and their teams to deal more effectively with ongoing change. You will learn:
- Insights on why complexity and uncertainty drives performance down
- A simple framework for helping your team handle change
- A way to flip your mindset regarding unexpected challenges
Here is a preview of some of the insights Maggie will share.
Click here to join the nearly 1200 people who have already registered for the webinar!
Whether you are leading a specific change initiative, are in the midst of an individual transition, or are simply trying to survive in these complex times, this webinar will equip you with actionable tips and proven strategies that can be applied right away.
Latest posts by Steve Barry (see all)
- Brother, can you spare some time? [Infographic] - April 15, 2013
- Leadership Transitions: Marissa Mayer to the Rescue - July 31, 2012
- “Holding” Behavior Change - July 12, 2012